Thursday 12 May 2011

Thoughts.

So what I was thinking, I have been doing some regular posting, woot. But I haven't done much just about what has been happening for me.

Basically I am still looking for work.

But what I was really thinking was that I was wanting to do a regular quiz like Ben's. However I don't want it to be the same thing exactly, I want it inspired by but not the same as, at one stage I was thinking of calling it Who, What when Where Why? and having a series of questions starting with one of those words possibly on the same theme for each week. I wanted to know what my readers thought of this idea and if they would partake of such a quiz.

I have also been thinking about doing this course. I feel that it may help to to further my career in the future. I would like to do it but I'm not sure. I don't feel that I am the most academically minded person and I don't feel that I am very good at writing essays which the assessments are. However I did quite well in my Diploma of Library/Information Services at TAFE so I have a basic understanding of the concepts.  I have prayed about it and I'm still not sure. I was originally gonna wait until I got a job to maybe apply but getting a job is taking a while so maybe I should just apply for it. I would like to to know the opinions of my readers.

No comments: