Thursday 15 March 2012

Christian Dating Sites

 
I have been getting a lot of adds on facebook recently for Christian Dating sites such as Christianmingle.com and exclusivelychristiansingles.com. A lot of the tag lines talk about finding God's will through the site. This got me thinking. I do understand that people do meet through these sites but that does not mean that you will find "the one" through the site, and if you do meet someone and try to push it and it's not God's will then both parties will get hurt.

I personally think that you shouldn't actively go looking for someone but that at the right time God will bring the right person at the right time. And if you don't find someone then it is God's will that you stay single and he has something better for you. Also you need to go into all these things with a lot of prayer and not just jump straight in.

As a kind of related aside I have found Amish dating websites.

No comments: