Saturday 11 December 2010

30 days of blogging - Day 24 - A letter to your parents

Dear Mum and Dad,
I just wanted to say thank you for being my parents I love you guys so much. I also wanted to thank you for introducing me to God who is perfect and understand's everything that is happening.
I know that you love me and that you want what's best for me but sometimes I feel that you are expecting me to do things your way and that you are not letting me work out the way that is right for me to do things. Yes, you are older that me and therefore have more experience in this world that I do but we all need to learn our own way even if that does include making mistakes.
I'm sorry that I don't always show you that I love you but I want you to know that I really do, and I just have to work out how to do things myself.
God bless
Elizabeth

No comments: