Monday 21 February 2011

Monday Movies

So this is another new regular feature that I am adding to my blog. It will be a review of a movie that I have seen sometime in my life. It will most likely be a recent one but sometimes it may be one that I have seen a while ago.

MORNING GLORY

Becky Fuller (Rachel McAdams) is fired from her job as a producer of a local Morning Television show, and lands a job producing a failing national show. To turn around the ratings Becky brings in news reporter man, Mike Pomeroy (Harrison Ford) to co-host with Colleen Peck (Diane Keaton). Becky struggles to keep the hosts in order so that the show doesn't completely fail, while falling for Adam Bennett (Patrick Wilson), the news producer.
I would highly reccomend this movie, and not just because of Patrick Wilson, although the ending is a little  predictable. I found it highly enjoyable and would watch it again.

No comments: