Thursday 18 November 2010

30 Days of Blogging - Day 01 - Recent Picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts



1 I completed my Diploma in Library/Information Services in June.
2 I run the nursery Sunday School at my church.
3 I like to read fantasy books but especially Historical fantasy.
4 I mostly listen to Christian music/bands/artists.
5 I have a theory that everyone in the world is crazy, but in different ways, I mean how boring would the world be if everyone was 'normal' or the same. And I go around telling people that they are crazy.
6 I don't really like to eat fruit, I particularly don't like bananas, apples and oranges. The fruits that I do like are apricots, plums, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, rock melon and honeydew.
7 I like all the vegetables that no one else likes, like broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, celery, spinach, and cabbage.
8 I have 3 brothers and 1 sister as well as two sisters-in-law and a niece (who is absolutely gorgeous)
9 I don't like hot weather.
10 I spent a year in Tasmania in 2007 working at a bible college for missionaries looking after the children of students in the small childcare centre there.
11 While in Tassie, I met a lot of German speakers so when I got back to Sydney I learnt German at the local community college, but now I have forgottern nearly all of it.
12 I finished High School ten years ago.
13 The majority of non fiction books that I read are biographies because they are like narratives
14 I like to have a pile of books that I plan to read, and a book cannot go on the book shelf until I have read it.
15 I hate Maths and Science.

No comments: