Friday 19 November 2010

30 days of blooging Day 02 - The meaning behind your blog name.

It's a kinda random name and a complicated story. Well I found the blog of I friend I hadn't seen/spoken to in ages and I wanted to get back in contact with her. I decided to leave a comment on her blog to get in touch, but I couldn't comment anonymously so I decided to make my own blog. I couldn't think what to call it at first but then I thought the blog would be about my life and random things I thought of. Kind of a bit like nonsensical Gibberish. I also thought of a song by my favourite band, Relient K, which is called Gibberish. The verses are random sounds and the chorus is saying that you shouldn't speak in Gibberish. That also explains the blurb under the heading, which is the first verse and chorus.

No comments: